
Sorry this post is late I was in Seattle and I think Rachel had school. But I am here.
Well, I just got back from Seattle! It was fun, if you call standing on your feet for 11 hours in one day fun! But I had fun. So I know some of you are like "WHY WERE YOU STANDING THAT LONG?"! lol. Well, my mom works for Sonlight, so we go to homeschool conventions and tell / show people the stuff. It's fun at times. lol. So, now you know lol.
So, time for this weeks post! Lol
Ok, I'll start by saying, if you like music I don't like that's fine with me. I am not going to say you are bad if you do.:)
The music I like is, I think,called Christian pop but don't know. That is what I listen, to the most. But 2 weeks ago Rachel got me listening to country and I am loving it!
Well, I just got back from Seattle! It was fun, if you call standing on your feet for 11 hours in one day fun! But I had fun. So I know some of you are like "WHY WERE YOU STANDING THAT LONG?"! lol. Well, my mom works for Sonlight, so we go to homeschool conventions and tell / show people the stuff. It's fun at times. lol. So, now you know lol.
So, time for this weeks post! Lol
Ok, I'll start by saying, if you like music I don't like that's fine with me. I am not going to say you are bad if you do.:)
The music I like is, I think,called Christian pop but don't know. That is what I listen, to the most. But 2 weeks ago Rachel got me listening to country and I am loving it!
My top 10 favorite songs
Ok, I don't know if Craig Morgan is Christian, but I think he is good and seems to be clean.
You would probably like God's Country radio station...the clean country music and gospel music...check it out on line at godscountry.com
ReplyDeleteyou gotta love it!!!
ReplyDelete