About 3 years I lost a good friend to the stupidity of some teen drivers. (To
all you teen drivers: NEVER race on the streets. NEVER!) It hurt so
bad. All I wanted was to get them back. Then God said "Laura, Love
them, pray for them." As I prayed I thought, "You know, life is so
short. You never know when God will say, ' Hey, you, it's time."
As I
thought of all the things I would have said to my friend, it made me
want to
be as close to God as I could so I could see my friend again. My life
was just going along. Then BOOM! I see that I was not as close to God
as
I thought. It took the loss of my friend for me to hear God say, "Hey,
Laura, come walk closer to ME." Now I try with ALL my heart to walk as close to HIM as I
can. You never know when He will say "Hey, you, come here".
all you teen drivers: NEVER race on the streets. NEVER!) It hurt so
bad. All I wanted was to get them back. Then God said "Laura, Love
them, pray for them." As I prayed I thought, "You know, life is so
short. You never know when God will say, ' Hey, you, it's time."
As I
thought of all the things I would have said to my friend, it made me
want to
be as close to God as I could so I could see my friend again. My life
was just going along. Then BOOM! I see that I was not as close to God
as
I thought. It took the loss of my friend for me to hear God say, "Hey,
Laura, come walk closer to ME." Now I try with ALL my heart to walk as close to HIM as I
can. You never know when He will say "Hey, you, come here".

Laura, that is so true. We must always be ready for whenever God calls.
ReplyDelete