
HAPPPY Birthday Learning to be ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *makes a BIG cake to give to all the world* lol
now our birthday blog would like to say some words
Blog: to all my followers I would like to say thank you for putting up with Laura and Rachel
Laura: HEY NOT NICE!
Blog: And it was nice to write posts and not post them! and make me save them!
Laura: well......
Blog: and not post on me for weeks!
Laura: I was gone! I did not have a computer!
Blog: you know you could have set me to post them
Laura: but I did not have time!
Blog: and I don't have time to sit here with NO new post!
*Rachel walks in and yells* "PEOPLE!! AKA LAURA GET A LIFE AND STOP TALKING TO THE BLOG!!" *walks out*
Blog: How could you yell on My birthday!!!! *deletes all the post* MHAHA that will teach you!
Laura: well I never! and I was writing a Birthday post for you! Just see if I give you a new look next week!
Blog: New look me? for my Birthday? you wiould do that?
Laura: well I was thinking about it....
Blog: Oh goody!!!!! and now to thank Rachel for helping Laura with this blog! I LOVE having two girl posting on me! it makes life SO much funner!
Rachel: awww well I try! it's hard with school and stuff but I do what I can!
Laura: THANK YOU!!
Blog: Thank you for this Birthday bash!!!! *Laura you know you are talking to your self?!?! your CRAZY!*
Or confused?
ReplyDelete