Oh my goodness, I just love this! How do you manage to get such perfect color/black & white on your photos. What editor do you use?
Thank you! on this one it was the perfect photo! it was round where I needed it to be! the tool for the spot color is round and it worked out great.I use picnik http://www.picnik.com/app on some photos I use Photoshop Laura
Love the selective coloring in this - great job!
Thank you! I had fun with this one!
Oh my goodness, I just love this! How do you manage to get such perfect color/black & white on your photos. What editor do you use?
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteon this one it was the perfect photo! it was round where I needed it to be! the tool for the spot color is round and it worked out great.
I use picnik http://www.picnik.com/app on some photos I use Photoshop
Laura
Love the selective coloring in this - great job!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I had fun with this one!
ReplyDelete