Wednesday, August 26, 2009

unaverage




"Barlow girl Average Girl"


"So what I'm not your average girl
I don't meet the standards of this world
Chasing after boys is not my thing
See I'm waiting for a wedding ring

No more dating
I'm just waiting
Like sleeping beauty
My prince will come for me
No more dating I'm just waiting
'Cause God is writing my love story

Boys are bad that's certainly not true
'Cause God's preparing one for you
If you get tired waiting till he comes
Gods arms are the perfect place to run

Sleep that's the only thing
For me 'cause when I sleep Gods
Preparing one for me"





I love this song. (Just ask my family. They will tell you I sing it a lot.)
But what is average?

To me, average is the girls you see on the street with a swimsuit on. Or
the girl you see in the park with a boy kissing. The girl you see in
the mall with all the makeup.

So let us be unaverage (if that a word). Let us show God in us.

If you were looking at Rachel and me, we would have on long skirts and
tops that you can not see stuff in. You would see God in us! And if you
watch you will see men opening doors for us and tipping their hats to
us! If you look close you would see that we are having just as
much fun as your average girl! But we will be having fun God's way.





No comments:

Post a Comment