Thursday, August 6, 2009

School time



It's school time! OK, so not yet and I am not looking forward to school ;). So, I do like school just NOT math. I HATE MATH!!! But as a teen, it is just something I have to grit my teeth and do, as much as I hate it. But I am looking forward to this year, in a way. ;) This is my Jr year of high school! That means only 2 years left! But I am behind in school and have a LOT of make up work to do if I want to be done in 2 years. I am home schooled so that makes it easier to do. I have not got all my math and stuff done in the school year the past 2 years, and have had to do school through the summer. So I was thinking if I told y'all my goals and not keep them to myself, I could be more focused on doing it. So....



Laura's school goals for the school year.

1. work on being more focused on school!
2. get all of the math book done IN the school year!
3. do more than expected of me.
4. work on not complaining about math.
5. hopefully get to drive and do it with out killing some one!!!
6. try to get school done by 2:30 not 5:00 at night.
7. doing my best even if I don't get it.


So if i am not done with school by 6/10/10 (if for some GOOD reason I can't do this I will let you know), you may make me do 2 math books.

1 comment:

  1. Some very good goals there Laura. I know you can do it! Love you, Grammy

    ReplyDelete