Friday, August 28, 2009

So this is life


So this is life? Wow, it's crazy! Where has my summer gone to? One day I
got up and it was summer and now as I go to bed its gone.

It makes you think of life, you know? How you wake up one day and you're
16. Where did all your life go? How did you get here? Why do you have to get old?

I have ask myself, why am I here? Then I smile and say to myself, "God
put you here, to do something, and He will tell you when it's time for you to know."

It's so hard to wait. I want to have a job and have lot of money and have a
BIG house. But then I just want to hide my face in mom's skirt and
have people say, "Oh, she is so cute!"

No comments:

Post a Comment