Thursday, May 28, 2009

♫Happy birthday♫


 And we have a birthday here on L2BL! Its RACHEL!
SO I was trying to think of what to say about her, And I came up with a list of things I like about her.
1. Does not get mad at me for Crazy IMs. She just LOLs and calls me crazy.
2. Puts school first. When I call and ask if she can go to the park she just says " I would love to but I have school".
3. She was happy to help me with this blog.
4. Knows right from wrong. In most teenagers I see that they talk the talk but don't walk the walk. But I see that Rachel does.
5. Puts up with me! Most teenagers don't.
6. IS NOT BOY CRAZY!!! Unlike most teen girls. She is not crazy about boys.( well I don't think)

There is so much more. But it would take me all year to put them here.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Rachel! Thank you for being such a good friend to Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had a great, awesome day! Miss ya much.

    ReplyDelete