
Happy Memorial Day!!! Hope everybody has fun doing whatever your doing. For me, I'm going to my church's picnic for awhile and coming home to have one with my family.
I hope all of you remember the servicemen. I pray everyday for the safety of our soldiers overseas that God will protect and encourage each and every one and to comfort their worried families back home. It's not only the soldiers though, but the firemen and policemen that risk their lives to help us. I thank God that we have the freedom we have in America, even though it is fading away.
I hope all of you remember the servicemen. I pray everyday for the safety of our soldiers overseas that God will protect and encourage each and every one and to comfort their worried families back home. It's not only the soldiers though, but the firemen and policemen that risk their lives to help us. I thank God that we have the freedom we have in America, even though it is fading away.
GOD BLESS!!!!
OH thank you so much for this post!!! I praise God that I have not had to loose any of my brothers!!! Thaks again!
ReplyDeletettyl