Sunday, May 10, 2009

A camping we will go


My family loves to go camping. We have a 24 foot trailer that we go in. People tell me "that's not camping". I say it is. We don't cook in it when we go camping. We cook on the fire. And I have to go to the bathroom in a out house. I am a girl that will walk a mile just to not have to go in a out house. But that's not the point.I love the RV but when you're camping it's not right to have a nice soft bed. So when we go me and my sister put up a very small tent and sleep on the ground. There might be rock or two but there are rocks in life too. I think GOD for letting us have such a nice RV and a beautiful world to use it in.

5 comments:

  1. Sleeping on the ground, cooking over the fire, and going to the outhouse, sounds like camping to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time, didn't we? I love spending time with my family in the outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm voting for "camping" in the RV...why have an RV if you sleep in a tent and use the outhouse? Of course when I was your age I might have enjoyed the tent to...well...probably not!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um... I am weird!!! lol I like the tent idea, but NOT the OUTHOUSE part!!!! lol
    ttyl

    lauren

    ReplyDelete