
Recently I've been helping my mom plant flowers and veggies for the summer and I realized something that for some odd reason, I haven't seen before.
Check out a seed. Sometimes they can be so small, like broccolii, and then sometimes they are quite larger, such as watermellon. You put the seed in the dirt and water it for about a week and then a little green stem pops up with a leaf or two. Gradually, it grows taller and more leaves and if cared for properly, it wont be that little stem anymore and it produces delicious veggies. Fruit trees are just as amazing. How in the world does an apple or orange grow on a tree? I think it is unbelieveable and shows how much power God has! If you really look at His creations, you can see God's beauty unravel everytime. Thank you, Lord.
Check out a seed. Sometimes they can be so small, like broccolii, and then sometimes they are quite larger, such as watermellon. You put the seed in the dirt and water it for about a week and then a little green stem pops up with a leaf or two. Gradually, it grows taller and more leaves and if cared for properly, it wont be that little stem anymore and it produces delicious veggies. Fruit trees are just as amazing. How in the world does an apple or orange grow on a tree? I think it is unbelieveable and shows how much power God has! If you really look at His creations, you can see God's beauty unravel everytime. Thank you, Lord.
He is an AWESOME GOD!!!! We have so much to thank Him for!!!! Great post Rachel!!!
ReplyDeletettyl
lauren